Daily Archives: June 20, 2012
What’s New in QuickBooks Pro 2012
How to Start Selling on http://www.pk.nimbid.com
NimBid has opportunities for the serious entrepreneur, the small business person and even those people who just want to clean the junk out of their basements. Using NimBid, you can sell your goods at a fixed price or maximize your earnings potential using the company’s auction format. Whatever your goals, you can succeed as a seller on NimBid as long as you have a clear vision and a plan.
- Choose an item or a line of merchandise that you want to sell. If you already have something in mind, or if you just want to get rid of some old junk, you can skip ahead, but if you want to start selling part time or full time, you will need to choose a line of merchandise. Choose something that you can easily acquire at a low or wholesale price and sell at a profit. You might also choose something that you make yourself, like beaded jewellery.
- Research your product and find out if you can really turn over a profit. You can do this by reviewing similar NimBid Items. Visit the NimBid homepage and browse the same category or search for similar items.
- Take clear digital photographs of the item(s) that you want to sell. Listings with photographs have much higher success rates, according to NimBid, and the clearer the better. Take closeup photos from different angles if selling quality merchandise like antiques or jewelry. Take at least one photograph of each item and upload it to your computer.
- You automatically have a NimPay account, when you register for NimBid Pakistan. NimBid integrates with NimPay to easily and quickly process payments from buyers, so you will need one of these free accounts before you begin selling on NimBid. Just visit http://www.pk.nimbid.com, click the “Register” link and enter your information. Verify your email ID you provided and complete your profile by visiting “My Account” area, including your Bank Details (It can be any Bank Details you want to withdraw your money into).
- Once you have chosen a product and determined its profitability, you can get to work. Click the “Login” link at NimBid and Login to your NimBid account.
- Click the “Sell” link at the top of any NimBid Pakistan page, and click “Sell an Item” (when it appears on the drop-down menu).
- Select a category and its sub-category and click continue(once there is no further sub-category shown). When the listing form appears, decide whether you want to use the “Fixed Price” or “Auction” options. If you choose “Fixed Price,” enter the cost of the item. If you choose “Auction,” enter a starting price (you might start with a very low price to encourage bidding wars).
- Fill out all of the required fields on the following pages to list your item. You must enter a generic name or keyword (which NimBid buyers might use to search for your product) as well as a description. Use the image upload form to upload your image(s) from your hard drive. Lastly, enter a shipping cost and click the “Publish” button to submit your listing.
- Monitor your listing. You can return to NimBid at any time and click the “My Account” link to view the progress of your listing. If you receive questions from buyers in your NimBid inbox, respond to the questions promptly to encourage bids and purchases. When the item sells, you will receive an email with the buyer’s name and address. By shipping the item quickly and securely, you can ensure that you receive positive feedback, which encourages more buyers to purchase from you in the future.
If you do not receive any address information or you need help, please contact
NimBid Pakistan Support Team : PKSupport@nimbid.com